- About HR
- HR Systems
- Your pay
- Enterprise Agreements
- The Recruitment Process
- Work Plan Policy Repository
- HR Feedback
- Shared Services
- Enterprise Bargaining
- On Costs
- Position Classification Standards - 2017.pdf
- Our People Securing Success
- Academic Promotion Workshop 2020 Agenda.pdf
The Fair Work Commission have now approved the Western Sydney University Academic Staff Agreement 2017 and the Western Sydney University Professional Staff Agreement 2017. The Academic Staff Agreement became effective on 15 May 2018 and the Professional Staff Agreement on 1 June 2018.
Summary of each Agreement
A summary of each of the agreements can be found below, including the main changes between the previous and current Agreements.
- Summary of Academic Staff Agreement 2017 (PDF, 118.84 KB)
- Summary of Professional Staff Agreement 2017 (PDF, 127.84 KB)
Documents referenced in the Agreements
Material that is incorporated into each of the Staff Agreements by reference, can be accessed here:
Further information about enterprise bargaining can be found via the links below.