The Opportunities and Challenges for the Sydney Property Market in 2019
- Event Name
- The Opportunities and Challenges for the Sydney Property Market in 2019
- 1 March 2019
- 03:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Parramatta Campus
Address (Room): Level 9, Conference Room 2, 169 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, Parramatta City Campus
The Australian property market, particularly the Sydney property market, has undergone a set of circumstances that could mean uncertain times ahead for the property market in 2019. The Western Sydney University Property Seminar is an event that provides a platform to discuss the opportunities and challenges for the Sydney commercial and residential property markets in 2019. A panel of property industry experts were invited. The Opportunities and Challenges for the Sydney Property Market in 2019
- DATE Friday, 1 March 2019 TIME 3-4pm (networking and refreshments from 4pm)
- VENUE 169 Macquarie Street, Parramatta Level 9, Conference Room 2 Parramatta City Campus
- RSVP By 27 February 2019, https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/sob/business/events_and_seminars
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody working in the property related area to better understand the property market, and see what would be the opportunities available from the Sydney property market.
- Anthony De Francesco, Managing Director, Real Investment Analytics.
- Louis Christopher, CEO, SQM Research.
- Justin Wang, Managing Director, The Property Investors Alliance.
- Chyi Lin Lee, Associate Professor, School of Business Western Sydney University.
- Graeme Newell, Professor, School of Business Western Sydney University.
Name: Dee Maric
Phone: 0421 434 059
School / Department: School of Business