Short Course: Introduction to Multiple Linear and Multiple Logistic Regression Using SAS and R
- Event Name
- Short Course: Introduction to Multiple Linear and Multiple Logistic Regression Using SAS and R
- 19 October 2020
- 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
Address (Room): Online
This workshop will provide learners with the foundational knowledge and skills to perform multiple linear and multiple logistic regressions in the context of public health and medical research.
This is a hands-on online learning workshop which will run across 3 days. Learners can register for one or both topics across the 3 days:
- Topic 1
- Multiple Linear Regression Part 1 (19th October 2020, 9am – 5:30pm)
- Multiple Linear Regression Part 2 (20th October 2020, 9am – 2:30pm)
- Topic 2
- Multiple Logistic Regression (22th October 2020, 9am – 5:30pm)
- Learning Materials:
Learners will be provided with an opensource online tutorial that will need to be completed prior to attending the workshop.
- Prerequisite Knowledge of basic statistics:
Descriptive statistics, univariate statistical tests, correlation and simple linear regression
Topic 1 - $375
Topic 2 - $375
Topic 1 and 2 - $750
About the Lecturer: Dr Haider Mannan is a biostatistician at Translational Health Research Institute and the School of Medicine, Western Sydney University. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register by Friday 16 October: https://onestop.westernsydney.edu.au/OneStopWeb/ODVCRI_024
- Topic 1