Our seminar series brings some of the world's leading researchers from across Australia and worldwide to present for one hour on most Wednesdays. Our seminars offer a wonderful insight into life in the sciences, with a diverse and engaging range of topics.
Why not stay for a drink and chat with staff, students and presenters afterwards? All welcome!
Venue: R4 Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor - behind the Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment, Western Sydney University Hawkesbury Campus, College Drive Richmond NSW 2753
Upcoming Seminars In 2017
More details on each presenter will follow:
- March 1st 2017 - Dr Daan Blok - Lund University - Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science - R4 Lecture Theatre - "Global change impacts on decomposition in cold biomes"
- March 8th 2017 - Dr Annelein Meisner - Lund University - Department of Biology - R4 Lecture Theatre - "Microbial responses to drought and rainfall events"
- March 15th 2017 - Dr Brett Bennett - Senior Lecturer in History, Western Sydney University - R4 Lecture Theatre
- March 22nd, 2017 - Dr Heidi Steltzer - Associate Professor of Biology, Fort Lewis College - R4 Lecture Theatre
- March 29th 2017 - Prof Alan Andersen - CSIRO - R4 Lecture Theatre
- April 5th 2017 - Dr Jack Tsonis - Western Sydney University - R4 Lecture Theatre
- April 19th 2017 - Casper Quist - PhD student, Wageningen University and Research Department of Plant Sciences - R4 Lecture Theatre
- May 24th 2017 - Dr Jessica Meade - Lecturer in Movement Ecology, Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment - R4 Lecture Theatre
- May 31 2017 - Prof David Richardson - University of Stellenbosch, SA - R4 Lecture Theatre