Tina Nash is the Senior Administration Officer (Finance). She has experience in Project Management and Administration in the tertiary education sector. Tina worked as a Projects and Administration Officer in PARSA (Postgraduate and Research Student Association) at ANU. This role also included acting within the Manager and Accountant’s position whilst they were vacant.
Her current position is responsible for providing support to the Manager of the Institute in Financial matters and to monitor and reconcile the Institute’s operational expenditure, and the Institute’s research grant income and expenditure.
The responsibilities of the Senior Administration Officer (Finance) relates to the Institute and its academic and general staff, and postgraduate students.
As SAO (Finance), Tina is responsible for:
- Provide researchers with precise forecasting, balances and income.
- TEMS (Travel Expense Management System)
- Credit card management
- Assist with preparation and management of the Institute’s annual budgeting,3 yr forecasting, and finance processes for operational and research accounts
- manages the financial resources of the Institute within the operational and policy frameworks of the Institute and the University;
- develops and manages effective systems, standards, processes and resources particular to the Institute.