Contact Details (opens in a new window)
Lisa Davison is one of our Senior Administration Officer's. She commenced working at Western Sydney University in 2007 and has held various positions during that time.
Her current position is responsible for all administrative issues within the Institute, particularly those related to finance, travel and casual contracts.
The responsibilities of the Senior Administration Officer (SAO) relate to the Institute and its academic and general staff, and its postgraduate students. As SAO, Lisa:
- assists the Institute Manager in managing the Institute's budget;
- assists Institute staff and postgraduate students with financial processes;
- manages the electronic travel approvals process for all Institute staff, students and visitors.
- manages all travel acquittals
- financial processing in BASWARE
- credit card expenditure checking and recommending approval