This information is provided for students overseas who wish to study abroad at Western Sydney University. Students of Western Sydney University who wish to undertake an overseas experience should visit the Go Global webpage.
Western Sydney University provides you with an opportunity to experience the Australian way of life while contributing to your degree.
Take advantage of our semester or year-long programs and pre-session English language study opportunities.
Watch this video presentation to learn more about our Study Abroad and Exchange programs.
Quick facts about Sydney, Western Sydney and Western Sydney University:
- Sydney is one of the most liveable and picturesque global cities;
- Sydney has the world’s largest natural harbour, 100 kilometres of coastline and an abundance of cultural activities year round;
- Sydney is Australia’s largest city and previously ranked internationally as one of the top 12 urban centres to visit or live in;
- Western Sydney University has multiple campuses located in culturally-cosmopolitan Greater Western Sydney, which is Australia’s third largest and fastest growing regional economy;
- Western Sydney is located in the geographical centre of Australia’s most populous area, with close proximity to the Blue Mountains, coastline and beaches;
- The University is ranked among the top 2% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, with world-class research and teaching across 100 study areas and expanding international recognition.
Feel free to contact email@example.com in case of any questions.