Study a semester in the Netherlands with your return flights paid for!
Return flights offer! Study Spring Session in the Netherlands.
- Dates: September 2020 - January 2021
- Destination: Nijmegen, Netherlands
- University: Radbound University
- Eligible students participating in this program will receive return flights paid for!
- Eligible students can receive OS-HELP up to $6913
- Available for students from the School of Social Science
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Radbound University is offering return flights to one Western student from the School of Social Science to study a semester exchange during the Spring Semester 2020.
The University is ranked 24th in the Times Higher Education European Teaching Rankings 2019 and is located in the oldest city in the Netherlands, the picturesque Nijmegen.
More information about Radbound's Exchange Program can be found here.
- Explore the picturesque city of Nijmegen and other nearby cities in the Netherlands and Europe while on exchange.
- Students will develop a deeper understanding of the Dutch culture, language and history.
- Students will have the option to live close to the campus in student housing. This allows students to interact with local students and to have easy access to the facilities of the university.
- CLICK HERE for information on living on campus and other accommodation facilities
- The cost of studying a semester exchange at Radbound University can be assisted through Financial Assistance Opportunities such as an OS-HELP loan of $6913 (terms and conditions apply).
- Students can access a $1750 Go Global scholarship to fund their experience
- You may be eligible for OS-HELP, an Australian Government loan used to help Australian students undertake part of their course overseas. Visit the OS-HELP page for additional information and check the eligibility criteria.
Conditions of Participation
- Western Sydney University is committed to demonstrating high standards of personal and professional conduct at all times. When participating in an overseas program, students must assume certain obligations to Western Sydney University (WS), the prospective country, overseas provider, and other participants in a program. See Conditions of Participation in an Overseas Program.
- The university reserves the right to vary program fees in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by partners or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, participants are required to pay the increase when notified or may cancel a program which may result in cancellation fees.
Apply before 31 January 2020
- Establish eligibility for semester exchange studies.
- Submit the Western Sydney University Go Global Exchange Program application by the required deadline:
- Western Sydney University will assess your application based on academic merit and suitability. This may take a few weeks to complete. You will be notified of the outcome and, if your application is successful, you will receive an official nomination letter for the exchange partner university to which you are being nominated via your Western Sydney University email account.
For more details about the project, please contact the Go Global Team