Spring Semester in Heidelberg with €2800 scholarship
€2800 Scholarship available to study Semester 2 in Germany
- Dates: August - November 2020
- Destination: Heidelberg, Germany
- University: SRH University Heidelberg
- Eligible students participating in this program will receive a €2800 (€700 per month) for the duration of the placement
- Eligible students can receive OS-HELP up to $6913
- Available for business students only
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program will provide a Western Sydney University Business student with the opportunity to explore and experience an exchange in Heidelberg, Germany and gain an understanding of the business environment in a German context.
The International Business program will enable the candidate to study with local German students and fellow international students, taught in English by international lecturers with professional business backgrounds.
- Explore Germany and other destinations in Europe while on exchange.
- Students will develop a deeper understanding of the German culture, language and history.
- Students will have the option to live on-campus at the host university. This allows students to interact with local students and to have easy access to the facilities of the university.
- CLICK HERE for information on living on campus and other accommodation facilities
- The cost of studying a semester exchange in Germany can be assisted through SRH Heidelberg University's scholarship of €2800 (approx $3889*) as well as other Financial Assistance Opportunities such as an OS-HELP loan of $6913 (terms and conditions apply).
- You may be eligible for OS-HELP, an Australian Government loan used to help Australian students undertake part of their course overseas. Visit the OS-HELP page for additional information and check the eligibility criteria.
Conditions of Participation
- Western Sydney University is committed to demonstrating high standards of personal and professional conduct at all times. When participating in an overseas program, students must assume certain obligations to Western Sydney University (WS), the prospective country, overseas provider, and other participants in a program. See Conditions of Participation in an Overseas Program.
- The university reserves the right to vary program fees in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by partners or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, participants are required to pay the increase when notified or may cancel a program which may result in cancellation fees.
*The conversion amount from €2800 to Australian Dollars is an estimate based on the EU to AUD exchange rate at 9 January 2020.
Apply before 27 January 2020
- Establish eligibility for semester exchange studies.
- Submit the Western Sydney University Go Global Exchange Program application by the required deadline:
- Western Sydney University will assess your application based on academic merit and suitability. This may take a few weeks to complete. You will be notified of the outcome and, if your application is successful, you will receive an official nomination letter for the exchange partner university to which you are being nominated via your Western Sydney University email account.
For more details about the project, please contact the Go Global Team