Short-term exchange at Aarhus University Denmark
Three week exchange in Denmark with Aarhus University!
- Dates: 6 to 24 July 2020
- Applications close: 16 March 2020
- Destination: Denmark
- University: Aarhus University
- Eligible students participating in this program will receive a $500 Scholarship from Go Global
- Eligible students can receive OS-HELP up to $6913
- Available for students studying Business Economics, Management, Communication, Culture and Society, Health, Law, Political Science, Science and Technology
- Credits: one unit at Aarhus is 5 ECTS with a workload between 125 - 15 hours. Total number of contact hours (in-class hours) 25 - 30 hours of 45 minute blocks.
- All courses taught in English
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This short-term exchange program is available to students from a range of disciplines, providing intensive courses from a Danish and international perspective.
This opportunity offers Western students a chance to gain credit for one (or two) subjects taught over a full-time basis over the course of three to four weeks, all the while gaining international exposure.
- Explore the beauty of Denmark and other nearby cities and destinations at your doorstep!
- Students will develop a deeper understanding of Danish culture, language and history.
- Students will have the option to live on-campus at the host university. This allows students to interact with local students and to have easy access to the facilities of the university.
- CLICK HERE for information on accommodation facilities offered by Aarhus University, a short distance from campus.
- The cost of studying a semester exchange in Germany can be funded through Financial Assistance Opportunities such as an OS-HELP loan of $6913 (terms and conditions apply), along with a $500 scholarship from Go Global.
- You may be eligible for OS-HELP, an Australian Government loan used to help Australian students undertake part of their course overseas. Visit the OS-HELP page for additional information and check the eligibility criteria.
Conditions of Participation
- Western Sydney University is committed to demonstrating high standards of personal and professional conduct at all times. When participating in an overseas program, students must assume certain obligations to Western Sydney University (WS), the prospective country, overseas provider, and other participants in a program. See Conditions of Participation in an Overseas Program.
- The university reserves the right to vary program fees in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by partners or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, participants are required to pay the increase when notified or may cancel a program which may result in cancellation fees.
Apply before 16 March 2020
- Establish eligibility for semester exchange studies.
- Submit the Western Sydney University Go Global Exchange Program application by the required deadline:
- Western Sydney University will assess your application based on academic merit and suitability. This may take a few weeks to complete. You will be notified of the outcome and, if your application is successful, you will receive an official nomination letter for the exchange partner university to which you are being nominated via your Western Sydney University email account.