New Colombo Plan Mobility Grants for Study in Indonesia
New Colombo Plan Mobility Grants
$3,000 – $7,000 New Colombo Plan Grants are available to support eligible students undertaking ACICIS programs in 2019.
- Over 70 New Colombo Plan Mobility Grants valued between $3000 and $7000 are available at the end the year (or beginning of 2019)
- OS-HELP up to $7700 available for eligible students
How do I participate in this experience?
- Research an opportunity above and submit an application to ACICIS: http://www.acicis.edu.au/programs. Many degrees at Western Sydney University have dedicated core units that can be utilised for an overseas experience, or you may wish to use an elective - see the Western Sydney University course and unit Handbook
- Apply for Academic Approval/Credit
- Apply for OS-HELP, a deferred HELP debt loan for undergraduate Australian citizens - loans of up to $7700 are available. You cannot apply for OS-HELP without Academic Approval
- Complete the Before I Go Online Checklist. This ensures you have completed the important tasks before heading overseas including travel insurance and registering your travel.
Need Help with the above Process: Tallk to the Western Sydney University Go Global team
Australian Consortium for 'In-Country' Indonesian Studies The University of Western Australia
(M363) 35 Stirling Highway
Perth WA 6009 Australia
Phone: +61 8 6488 6675