Go Global and Study Abroad Contacts
Studying abroad is amazing to travel and meet people globally but its the things that you don't know that change your life most... You have to experience it to understand it! Cheryl Jendrachowski, Business and Commerce (Sports Management), University of North Carolina Wilmington and Stellenbosch University.
Western students thinking about global study opportunities
- Register your interest form (currently under review) to learn about the range of global study opportunities available to you.
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Talk to Western International staff: Consultation times are available on Wednesdays and Fridays - book now at our dedicated bookings portal (opens in a new window).
- Talk to a student that has been on a global opportunity: Student Ambassadors can be reached through e-mail. Find Ambassadors who have studied in the region, country or program.
Western students currently overseas
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Emergencies: Should an emergency arise at any time while abroad, you are encouraged to contact Customer Care (opens in a new window) reverse charge anywhere in the world 24/7.
- Phone: +61 2 8907 5686 (available 24/7)
- Customer Care Membership Number: CC112UWS
- If you need to speak urgently to a Western Sydney International staff member due to a critical incident, call +61 414 274 211 or Western Sydney University Campus Security (24 hours) +61 1300 737 003
- Download the Customer Care Corporate Protection Card
Students from abroad and partner universities at Western Sydney University
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For emergencies off campus
- Call 000 (triple zero) for Fire, Police, Ambulance
- For emergencies on campus
- Campus Security on (02) 4736 0300 or
- Western Sydney University Emergency and Security Hotline 0414 240 458
- For general support and advice (after hours)
- Please ring the International Student Support Line 1800 735 807 (during university closure this line is available 24 hours 7 days a week).