"It was a really amazing experience. Being somewhere new, I always wanting to go out and do new things and explore. It was all new and exciting and right there!" Alannah Oldfield, Bachelor of Engineering-Mechanical, Concordia University, Canada 2016.
Welcome Home! We hope you had an amazing experience.
Now that you have returned from overseas, there may be a few things you need to sort out such as your academic credit, completing your compulsory online evaluation and thinking about your next experience.
Apply for Advanced Standing
After you have returned home, your overseas transcript may be sent to your home address or to the Western Sydney International Office.
Please check with your overseas university, when and how you will receive the transcript. If your overseas record is sent to the International Office, we will contact you about collection.
Note: Transcripts from overseas universities may not be sent if you have outstanding debts at the overseas location. If you do not receive your transcript in the advised time period, please contact the overseas institution directly.
Once you have received your academic transcript, you need to apply for Advanced Standing for recognition of your studies.
Share your experience
- Now that you have returned home, we would love to hear about your time overseas:
Join the Go Global Student Ambassador Program
- Have you been overseas on a Western Sydney University experience? Would you like to talk to other students about your time abroad? Would you like to meet international students coming to Australia? There are a number of things you can do to keep your overseas experience alive such as joining the Western Sydney University Go Global Student Ambassador Program
- Find out more about participating in the Ambassador Program
- Scott Rose, Bachelor of Criminology/Bachelor of Laws, Keele University, United Kingdom 2017
- Become a buddy for the incoming exchange and study abroad students Find out more here