Get Ready Top Tips Workbooks
On this page you can access our popular Get Ready for Study and Work student workbook and Parent Guide. These resources are based on ten top tips for young people with disability. They contain information, contacts and activities to help students make a successful transition from school into tertiary study, work or post school programs.
The Get Ready for Study and Work student workbook contains practical activities which you can complete electronically. Please save a copy of the workbook to your device before you start working on it.
You can save your work progressively – you don't have to complete the whole workbook in one go. You can also print a copy containing your responses.
Get Ready Workbook
- Get Ready Workbook - National Version
- Get Ready Workbook - Plain Version
- Get Ready Workbook - Easy English Version (PDF, 7150.55 KB)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Get Ready Workbook
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Get Ready Workbook - National Version
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Get Ready Workbook - Plain Version
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Get ready Workbook - Easy English Version
Parent Get Ready Guidebook
- Parent Get Ready Guidebook - National Version (PDF, 2662.93 KB)
- Parent Get Ready Guidebook - Plain Text Version (DOCX, 106.64 KB)
Note on intellectual property: You are welcome to save and print copies of these resources for personal use, or use within your school or program. We encourage you to link this page to your website and promote the resources within your networks. We ask that you do not upload a PDF of these resources to your website. Referring people to the original resources on this page will ensure access to the most current versions.