- Entry to this draw is open to registered attendees of Western Sydney University Post Graduate Information Webinar May 2020, over the age of 16. Employees of the University, any related corporation of the University or any agency involved in promoting this draw (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these terms and conditions. By entering this draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The University may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.Post Graduate Information Webinar May 2020
- Entry into this draw is free.
- To be eligible to enter this draw, all entrants must complete and submit the Post Graduate Information Webinar May 2020 Event Feedback Survey (“Survey”) online via the link provided in the invitation SMS sent to individual entrants. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible for acceptance into the draw. This is the only method of entry into this draw.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Entrants may only enter themselves in this draw. Each entrant warrants to the University that his or her entry is his or her own and is complete and accurate.
- This competition expires on 29/05/2020.
- Any entry received after expiry of the competition period is ineligible for acceptance. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the University once received, and will not be returned.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random at 1:00pm, 01/06/2020 at Western Sydney University, Hawkesbury campus. The winning entrant will be notified via e-mail to their registered e-mail account. The draw is being held by the University Office of Marketing & Communication on behalf of Western Sydney University. All decisions made in relation to this prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners of the draw will also be announced by 01/06/2020 on the University's official Facebook page.
- The University reserves the right to make a different prize award or no award if not satisfied with the draw process.
- If anything occurs that prevents or hinders the University's ability to conduct the draw or to deliver the prize to the prize winner, the University may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the draw, recommence it at another time under the same terms and conditions or select another winner.
- The University is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting this draw. The University accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the University will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the draw or accepting or using the prize.
- The University reserves the right, at any time, to verify independently the validity of any entry or claim for the prize (including, without limitation, identity and other personal details of the entrant) and to reject that entry or claim if it cannot be verified to the University’s satisfaction.
- Any entrant who submits an entry or claim for the prize that is false or does not comply with these terms and conditions, or who tampers with the draw process in any way, will be automatically disqualified.
- The University collects personal information in order to conduct this draw and may, for this purpose, disclose that information to third parties including agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry to this draw is conditional on entrants providing this information and consenting to its disclosure. The University may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use the information for personal marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes, including sending emails to, or telephoning, entrants. Entrants should contact the University if they wish to access, update or correct their personal information. For more information, please visit Privacy at Western Sydney University.
- Entrants consent to the University using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media (including photographs, film or sound recordings) for an unlimited period without compensation or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this draw (and any outcome) and promoting the University or its products and services.
- By entering this draw, each entrant releases the University, its directors, officers, employees and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with this draw or the prize.
By entering this draw, entrants are eligible to win one of the following prizes:
(a) one Coles Group & Myer gift card to the value of $70.
- All prizes must be claimed by contacting the Office of Marketing & Communication via email to arrange delivery by 05/06/2020. Prizes cannot be claimed after that date.
- No prize can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If a prize becomes unavailable, the University reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.