If you didn't make it to Mid-Year Information Day don’t worry! You can always get in contact with us for any questions about how to apply or enrol, course advice, or any general questions about university that you might have. Call us on 1300 897 669 or email email@example.com.
About the day
Mid-Year Information Day is a great opportunity to experience student life at Western and find out about our undergraduate courses, HSC True Reward Early Offer Program, entry pathways, our high performing student program – The Academy, student services, scholarships and much more.
Immerse yourself in Mid-Year Information Day with interactive experiences, a number of informative presentations, virtual reality campus tours, and one-on-one opportunities with staff who can answer all of your questions.
There are also plenty of food options, live entertainment, freebies and activities to keep the little ones entertained - Mid-Year Information Day really is a fun day out for the whole family!
Our Mid-Year Information Day was held at Parramatta City campus on 18 May 2019. Details for our 2020 Mid-Year Information Day will be released early next year.
At the event you will have the chance to:
- Access course advice and consultations regarding your career with academics.
- Listen to Admissions and School specific presentations.
- Consult with specialised Admissions staff regarding applications and entry pathways.
- Speak with a range of University services and experience campus life.
- Tour the campus and facilities with current students.