- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
The Disability Service is a team of professional Disability Advisors and trained educational support staff. We can support and assist future and current students with disabilities and chronic health conditions to reach their full academic potential. Students with a temporary injury such as a broken limb may also be eligible for assistance.