- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University is young and progressive and because we are young, we are not locked into traditional career outcomes or ideals. As such, the University is committed to staying abreast of developments in industry and in turn providing cutting-edge courses to produce graduates with the skills and expertise for new and emerging careers that the marketplace demands.
The Careers team provide services to students including:
- Access to Career Hub - gateway to search for jobs, book career events and access career information in one place
- Support in searching for as well as organising internships (locally and internationally), jobs on campus and work experience
- Career and Resume advice and support
- Invitations to expos, events and workshops
- Access to a Careers Coach on campus
- Career assistance for international students and for local students seeking a career internationally.
For more information on careers, job placement, interviews and career planning, please refer to the Careers site.
You are also able to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Course Information Centre on 1300 897 669 for course and career pathway information.