- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
Life at Uni
- - Accommodation
- - University Campuses
- - Careers
- - Chaplaincy
- - Childcare
- - Clubs and Societies
- - Counselling Services
- - Disability Services
- - Getting to Uni
- - Recreation and Sport
- - Student Exchange
- - Student Support
- - Student Welfare Service
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
With campuses spread across the region, Western Sydney University is one of Sydney's most accessible metropolitan universities. Each of the campuses are directly linked to the community and reflect the cultural diversity and energy of Western Sydney.
We have campuses in Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Lithgow, Nirimba, Parramatta (including Parramatta City), and Penrith (including Kingswood, Werrington North and Werrington South).
Accommodation is available on all of our campuses except Lithgow.
Do you want to see a campus first hand? Attend a Campus Tour run by one of our current students.
From January 2014 all Western campuses became completely smoke-free.