- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
If you are a local or international HSC or IB Student, studying in Australia, the steps below will assist you in making your application as well as provide you with with alternate options, should you not receive the ATAR required to gain entry to a course.
2. Make your application - to the Universities Admissions Centre (opens in a new window)(UAC). Check for additional selection criteria for the course/s you have selected. The UAC Guide and the UAC website (opens in a new window) list the UAC codes for each course. You are able to have up to nine preferences on your application.
3. Scholarships - Main round Scholarship applications are open from early September each year, to early January the next year. Mid year applications are also accepted for a smaller range of scholarships. Keep an eye on the Scholarships site for more information.
4. Western Sydney Advantage Entry Programs - we give Western Sydney students three entry advantages over others. Check your eligibility!
5. Educational Access Scheme (opens in a new window) - available for application if you have experienced long-term educational disadvantage through circumstances beyond your control during your HSC years. Elite Athletes need to apply direct to our Admissions team using the application booklet. Request a copy from the Course Information Centre by phoning 1300 897 669 or email email@example.com.
6. Attend Course Decision Day - This day will assist you with any questions you may have about courses and study at Western Sydney University before the final day of change of preference for the Main Round of offers. Alternate Pathways to the University will be discussed on the day should you not have the required ATAR to gain entry to the course of your choice.
If you have any further questions about courses or applying, please contact the University/s Course Information Centre via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 897 669.