Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the food truck schedule has been suspened until further notice.
Please note that some food trucks may not have Eftpos facilities available - to avoid disappointment, please ensure you have cash available for purchases.
Located between Building 23 and Building 9, or at the Southern end of the P1 carpark.
Located at the Southern End of G1, near the soccer fields.
Pork 'n' Cheese (Bifana Lab) food truck will operate at the NIrimba campus each Wednesday during March & April 2020, with the exception of Mid Term Break (22nd April).
Located at the entrance to the P11 carpark.
Campbelltown, Kingswood and Parramatta South Campuses
Due to an increase in Retail Food Outlets, food trucks are no longer operating on these campuses.
Food Truck Offerings - 2020
(Please note: The information provided below may be subject to change)
- Bayt Za'atar - Traditional Lebanese pizzas, known as manoush. A wide range of pizzas including oregano, meat, meat & cheese, oregano & cheese, 3 mixed cheese, spinach, and nutella pizzas as desserts
- Fusion Corner - A mix of South/north Indian dishes as well as fast food options such as burgers, fish & chips
- Homemade Dumplings - serving traditional homemade dumplings and dim sims
- On Ya Gnochhi - Authentic Italian Food - handmade gnocchi or penne pasta with napolitana sauce
- Pork 'n' Cheese - Portuguese street food, including Bifana rolls (pork, chicken or veggie), loaded fries and chicken thighs
- Shorty's Food Truck - Gourmet beef and chicken burgers, crunchy nuggets, delicious chips and other special sides
- Taste Catering - Turkish gozleme - options include cheese, spinach, chicken and beef
- Taste Tango - Variety of Argentinian street food
- Vege 4 Love - Fresh, authentic, south-east Asian cuisine - 100% vegetarian
- Wheely Gourmet - A range of our wagyu beef burgers, chicken wraps, loaded hotdogs and mars or snickers filled crepes