- The University's Financial Framework
- University Insurances
- How to pay your University bills from anywhere
- Finance Forms
- Financial Services
- Finance Processes and Procedures
- Finance Business Partnerships
- Information Technology and Digital Services
- Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
- Procurement Services
- Supplier Terms & Conditions
Procurement Services provides a commercial advisory function that ensures continuity of supply and risk mitigation through collaborative relationships with our stakeholders.
Our team is committed to building business partnerships and working collaboratively with our stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for the University.
Procurement Services are available to assist you with procurement and commercial advice for upstream procurement related contracts, and the identification and completion of documentation that is required to support your procurement activity.