The Management Accounting unit is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective financial/accounting support to its clients. Most notably:
- Development of budget inputs.
- Regular monitoring of, and reporting on, financial performance of budget units and associated sub-units and projects.
- Production of financial reports and the associated analysis for the Board of Trustees and the University.
- Input to, and revision of, financial policy and procedures.
- Implementation of, and ensuring adherence to, financial policy and procedures.
Service Excellence Charter
The Management Accounting Team is committed to delivering an outstanding service and we do this through engagement with our clients and stakeholders.
This Charter outlines our commitment to our clients and it describes our service responsibilities and the standard of service you can expect from us. For more information, please visit our Service Excellence Charter. (PDF, 745.86 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Finance web reports (staff login required)
- Using GL Wand (opens in a new window) (staff login required)
- Budget Book 2019-2021 (PDF, 10494.28 KB) (opens in a new window) (Staff login required)
- Budget Book 2018-2020 (PDF, 2535.8 KB) (opens in a new window) (Staff login required)
- Management Accountant Contact List (XLSX, 52.4 KB) (opens in a new window)