Office of Finance
The Office of Finance is responsible for:
- Financial policy advice
- Operational accounting
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning and budgeting performance
- Financial systems and procedures
- Management Accounting Services
- Corporate Credit Card
Executive Director, Financial Operations
Policy development, advice and overall responsibility for the University budget and financial management.
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation (including GST & FBT), Insurance and Fixed Assets.
Provide high level Strategic support and advice on management accounting and financial performance measures linked to budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and modelling.
Operational and strategic management of the University's financial resources and travel.
- OneStop (opens in a new window)
- Miscellaneous Fees Schedule - Approved (XLS, 124.5 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Charge-Out Schedule - Approved (opens in a new window)