Office of Finance
The Office of Finance is responsible for:
- Financial policy advice
- Operational accounting
- Financial reporting
- Management Accounting and Budgeting
- Corporate Credit Card
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services and Governance
Executive Director, Financial Operations
Policy development, advice and overall responsibility for the University budget and financial management.
General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Taxation (including GST & FBT), Insurance and Fixed Assets.
Provide high level Strategic support and advice on management accounting and financial performance measures linked to budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and modelling.
Operational and strategic management of the University's financial resources.
Provision of high level commercial and financial advice and analysis on a range of cost management and revenue generation activities.
Financial Services and Governance
Provision of financial services including establishment and compliance with financial controls and Accounts Payable.
- OneStop (opens in a new window)
- Miscellaneous Fees Schedule - Approved (XLS, 83 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Charge-Out Schedule - Approved (opens in a new window)
Annual Report 2018 Volume 1 (DOCX) (opens in a new window)
Annual Report 2018 Volume 2 (PDF) (opens in a new window)
Annual Report 2018 Volume 2 (DOCX) (opens in a new window)
- Previous Annual Reports 2003-2018 (opens in a new window)
Annual Operational Plan and Budget
- Annual Operational Plan and Budget 2020-2022 (PDF, 10141.74 KB) (opens in a new window) (Staff login required)