- Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
- The University's Financial Framework
- Student Insurances
- How to pay your University bills from anywhere
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Finance forms
- Financial operations
- Finance processes and procedures
- Management Accounting
- Supplier Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
The Finance Office is responsible for:
- Financial policy advice
- Operational accounting
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning and budgeting performance
- Financial systems and procedures
- Management Accounting Services
- Corporate Credit Card
Executive Director, Financial Operations
Policy development, advice and overall responsibility for the University budget and financial management.
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation (including GST & FBT), Insurance and Fixed Assets.
Provide high level Strategic support and advice on management accounting and fnancial performance measures linked to budgeting, forecasting, fnancial reporting and modelling.
Financial systems implementation, maintenance, upgrade and support, Oracle Chart of Accounts, Corporate Credit Card, OneStop. (opens in a new window)
Operational and strategic management of the University's financial resources and travel.
- OneStop (opens in a new window)
- Miscellaneous Fees Schedule - Approved (XLS, 150 KB) (opens in a new window)