- About us
- Contact us
- Office of Estate and Commercial
- Project Management Office
- Office of Strategy, Business Development and Procurement
- Western Growth
The Procurement Services Team provide a wide range of operational support services to the entire University.
Our Team are committed to building business relationships and working collaboratively to achieve positive outcomes for the University. The Procurement Services Team believe that working in partnership is the best way forward to ensure that compliance and continuity of process improvement is consistently delivered.
The below services are managed by the Procurement Services Team:
- Processing of requisitions to pay (generation of purchase orders to suppliers)
- iProcurement assistance and support to University staff
- Review of procurement plans
- University fleet vehicle management
- Enterprise Software Licensing
- Asset Management of IT hardware, both leased and owned
- Quarterly IT equipment refresh
- Account and staff enquiry management for ‘COS’ (Complete Office Supplies)
- Procurement of multi-function devices and account management
The Procurement Service Team are available to assist you with general procurement advice, the identification and completion of documentation that is required to support your procurement activity and can offer training and support on the use of iProcurement (Oracle).