Division of Finance and Resources News
Western Growth Brochure
Western Growth is an exciting initiative of Western Sydney University that will bring the highest quality educational opportunities and world-class research expertise to Australia's fastest growing region.
The latest Western Growth brochure can be viewed via the Western Growth webpage.
Divisional Quarterly Newsletter
Find out the latest news from the Division of Finance and Resources in our quarterly newsletters.
- Quarter Three, 2021 (PDF, 4317.82 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Quarter Two, 2021 (PDF, 3479.65 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Quarter One, 2021 (PDF, 4096.17 KB) (opens in a new window)
Culture and Capability
Workplace culture underpins the overall character of the organisation and is formed from a unification and alignment of elements; mission, values, beliefs, behaviours, attitudes and work practices.
An inspiring and thought-provoking Culture Program has been developed for the Division of Finance and Resources, that aligns with WSU's mission and values. The Culture Programs initial component will concentrate on the Senior Management team, as part of a wider initiative which will roll out across the rest of the Division.
The Culture Program currently being undertaken by the Division, will encompass:
- Looking at team communication styles, via completion of a DiSC profile as a self-assessment tool.
- Deeper self-understanding using the Life Styles InventoryTM which is an effective tool in supporting individuals to change their thinking and behavioural styles.
- Leadership development program.
- Team leaders and emerging leaders' development program.
- Cross divisional culture initiatives enhancing:
- Service Excellence
- Training and Development
- Connectedness in a Flexible Working Model