- Bullying Prevention
- Cultural Diversity
- Gender Equality
- Open Fora
- Sexuality and Gender Diversity
- E&D Working Parties
Pride in Diversity Membership
Western Sydney University is very proud to have recently joined as members of Pride in Diversity (Opens in a new window). Pride in Diversity is Australia's first and only national not-for-profit employer support program for all aspects of LGBTI workplace inclusion. Specialists in HR, organisational change and workplace diversity, Pride in Diversity has established itself as an internationally recognised program and a partner to many LGBTI employer support organisations across the globe.
As a Pride in Diversity member Western has access to membership benefits including:
- Online and paper-based copies all past and current Pride in Diversity publications (Opens in a new window), such as:
- A Manager's Guide to LGBTI Workplace Inclusion
- Employer's Guide to Intersex Inclusion
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in the Workplace
- Regular attendance at member Roundtables to exchange practice information about LGBTI workplace inclusion with other universities, large corporations, and public sector agencies.
- News updates and invitations to LGBTI community events
To access the members only webpages (including online access to publications) and find out more about using other member benefits, contact Michelle Falconer (Opens in a new window) at Equity and Diversity for login details.