The Future of the Media Industry
- Phillip Adams AO, legendary broadcaster and film maker. Host of ABC Radio National's Late Night Live. Author and Social Commentator.
Is AIDS Over?
- The Honourable Michael Kirby, AC CMG, Retired Justice of the High Court.
Is Australia Giving Refugees a Fair Go?
- Denis O'Brien, Principal Member of the Australian Government's Migration Review Tribunal and Refugee Review Tribunal, and
- Jacqueline Everitt, well known refugee advocate and author of the The Bitter Shore, the story of Shayan Badraie's detention and the Badraie family's life after detention.
Speech made by Denis O'Brien
Winning and Losing Elections
- Mr Malcolm Mackerras AO, political analyst, and
- Dr Graeme Starr, a former Liberal State Director and Federal Ministerial Adviser.
The Personal and the Political.
Women in Australian Politics
Human Rights, Respect and Inclusion and Launch of the 2009 UWS Year of Respect and Inclusion
The Honourable Robert McClelland, Federal Attorney General, discussed the Australian human rights protection system and how it contributes to respect and inclusion in the national and tertiary education contexts.