Elder Law at Western Sydney University
News & Events
- Professor Carolyn Sappideen, Karen Williams and Sue Field have just published their edited text 'Elder Law - A guide for working with older Australians' Federation Press, 2018;
- Sue Field and Rod Cunich are currently working on a text on Elder Law for lay-people, also due for publication shortly;
- Sue Field and Karen Williams recently presented at the combined American and Canadian Law and Society Conference held in Toronto. Their paper was on lawyers acting for clients with diminished capacity;
- Sue Field will be presenting at the Rural Assistance Authority seminar for mediators to be held in Sydney on 5 October. Sue's topic will be on the subject of diminished capacity;
- Sue Field will be chairing panel on elder abuse at the Asia Pacific Academic Community STEP conference to be held in Hong Kong late November 2018.