Engage! was the end of year showcase for 2019 focusing on learning through engagement. The event connected people from within and outside of Western Sydney University discussing different ways of increasing student engagement. Highlights included a panel of students talking about ‘Engage’, discussions with experts and and the opportunity for attendees to get hands on with a range of digital technologies.
The Engage! showcase was organised by Digital Futures in partnership with Learning Futures.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the program (PDF, 4315.08 KB) (opens in a new window) for a schedule of what happened on the day.
- Co-chairs: Lynnae Venaruzzo, Rachel Bentley (Digital Futures)
- Simon Bedford, Gina Saliba (Learning Futures)
- Daniel Saffioti (Information Technology and Digital Services)
- Jayne Bye (School of Business)
- Nikki Meller (School of Nursing)
- Tim Griffin (School of Social Sciences and Psychology)
- David White (The College)