eForms – interim forms
eForms closed from 6pm Friday 17 September
Our new Student Management System is going live on 7 October 2021 and the current eForms system will be replaced.
What does this mean for you?
You can continue to submit using the eForms portal up until 6pm on Friday 17 September. eForms submitted prior to 6pm on Friday 17 September will still be processed. Some forms may be processed after 7 October if they are not finalised before Friday 1 October.
If you need to urgently submit one of the following requests after 6pm on Friday 17 September and before Thursday 7 October, please use the temporary Fillable PDF forms provided below.
- Rule Waiver Request form (PDF, 3111.38 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Review of Grade form (PDF, 3180.56 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Advanced Standing form (PDF, 3432.98 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Special Consideration form (PDF, 3240.04 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Deferred Exam form (PDF, 3247.52 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Pathways Credit Form (PDF, 2966.33 KB) (opens in a new window)
Student Central can help. Please email email@example.com or call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370.