- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Lockers are now on all campuses!
When we asked you how you wanted Student Service and Amenities Fee (SSAF) funding spent, one of the things you told us was that you wanted lockers on campus.
Now, in time for Autumn Session lockers are operational across all Campuses! Lockers are free of charge and for student use only.
How do I use a locker?
To 'unlock' a locker you need to simply swipe your Student ID card (wait a few seconds) and follow the onscreen prompts. You will also be asked to accept a set of terms and conditions.
You will have the option of choosing an accessible locker during the booking process.
Once you access the locker, it will be available to you for a 24 hour 'hire' period. You will need to remember which locker is yours.
If you are locked out of your locker or require any assistance, contact the Security team on your campus.
Please note, any contents remaining in the locker after 24 hours will be removed by Security and placed in lost property as per standard Security operating procedures.
Lockers have been installed in the following locations:
- Bankstown campus – Buildings 1, 5 and 20 (56 lockers in total)
- Campbelltown – Buildings 4, 10 and 21 (64 lockers in total)
- Hawkesbury – Building G6 (32 lockers in total)
- Liverpool - Ground Floor, Level 3,4,5,6,7 and 8 (224 lockers in total)
- Nirimba – Building U3 and U22 (32 lockers in total)
- Parramatta City Precinct
(PSQ) - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 10 (844 lockers in total)
(EIH) - Basement, 2,3 and 4 (222 lockers in total)
- Parramatta South – Building EA and EB (120 lockers in total)
- Kingswood – Building P and EX (56 lockers in total)
- Werrington South – Building BB (32 lockers in total)
- Westmead – Building J (16 lockers in total)