Public Transport for International Students

To travel on NSW public transport, you will need an Opal card.

International students need to get an Adult Opal card, unless you are on an Australian Government Scholarship and therefore eligible for a travel concession (opens in a new window). 

Adult Opal cards are available:

For more information see the Western Sydney Opal web page (opens in a new window).