- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Get ready for SLEEPTEMBER!
Click here to register & go into a draw for a $50 voucher!!
For the month of September:
- Challenge yourself to sleep at least 7 hours every night
- Get weekly tips for better sleep and health
- Increase your concentration & motivation
- Improve your memory and get better grades!
- Monitor your sleeping patterns with a sleep diary
Once the challenge is over, fill out a survey and you’ll go into ANOTHER draw for a $50 voucher!!