If you are enrolled in a Domestic Fee Paying program you must pay the full cost of your program without a subsidy from the Australian Government, before the census date for the teaching term. However, as a full fee paying student you may be eligible for FEE-HELP to assist in paying your tuition fees.

If you are an Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa you have the following options:

I want to receive a FEE-HELP loan for all or part of the tuition fee

As part of your enrolment through My Student Records (MySR) you need to complete an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF). Ensure you have lodged your Tax File Number (TFN) on this form and submitted it by the census date of the teaching term you are enrolled in.

Please double check your eCAF, as failure to provide full and accurate information and not making a payment could result in your enrolment being cancelled.

FEE-HELP (opens in a new window) may be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.

New Zealand citizens and holders of an Australian permanent resident visa (other than an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa) do not have access to FEE-HELP loans and must pay the full tuition fee up front. However, under recent changes, some New Zealand citizens may be eligible for a Fee Help loan. See the Changes to Fees for New Zealand Citizens page to find out more.

I want to pay the full fee up front

See the Paying your fees page for your options for making payments.

Related links

^ Back to top