Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
During the rapidly evolving coronavirus situation, the health, safety and wellbeing of our students and staff is our priority. The University is continuing to operate, in an online capacity. Our teaching and learning activities and study and support services have now transitioned online and we have made substantial changes to the spaces on our campuses that are accessible. Although COVID-19 has not reached our campuses, we are continually reviewing all University operations; acting on the latest Australian Government and health authority advice; taking all of the necessary precautions; and doing our part to slow the spread of the virus. For up-to-date information on these measures, visit News and Updates.
The University has established the following dedicated query lines for students and staff who are affected or have queries about the coronavirus.
If you have a media enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on novel coronavirus from NSW Health
- NSW Health's frequently asked questions on Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Australian Government Department of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources
- Download the official government ‘Coronavirus Australia’ app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join the WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- World Health Organisation updates on novel coronavirus
- World Health Organisation – your questions answered
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment factsheets
- Australian Government Smart Traveller news and advice
- Information on the novel coronavirus for university and higher education students and staff arriving from mainland China from the Australian Government Department of Health(致 中国大陆 抵 澳高校学生及教职员工 的信息)
- Information on the novel coronavirus for universities and higher education facilities from the Australian Government Department of Health
- Austrade’s Study in Australia Weibo channel
- Austrade’s Study in Australia WeChat channel
- Western Sydney Local Health District’s Western Sydney Health Check podcast
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) resources in languages other than English from NSW Health