Once you’ve been accepted, it’s time to get to know your new campus. Orientation has been designed to set you up for a successful first session.
Please remember that attendance at Orientation is compulsory for all students. Sydney City Campus students do not have to register. You will receive further details by email about your specific session a few weeks prior to Orientation week.
If you have any questions about the day or if you can’t attend Orientation, contact our Student Admin Team on +61 (2) 8236 8037 or at email@example.com
Important note for Engineering students: Students’ undertaking the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) are required to undertake a readiness test before finalising their enrolment. The details of the assessment, including dates and location, will be made available prior to Orientation. For more information please refer to your course guide.
On Orientation day, you will:
- enrol in your course and units
- receive your study timetable
- set up your computer and Wi-Fi logins
- apply for your student ID card
- get familiar with the campus and support services
- meet the staff who will guide you through your course structure.
You must bring the following items with you:
- your current contact details, including your address and phone number
- your passport (if you are an international student), or any other valid ID
- emergency contact details
- if you wish to apply for Advanced Standing on the basis of prior study, please read the following information.
1Sydney City Campus students will receive their study timetable at Orientation.
2Student ID cards will be available for collection from Reception during Week 1.
You start your degree at our brand new, state-of-the-art campus! The Sydney City Campus is located at 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney.
All undergraduate programs - Session 2, 2018
All postgraduate programs - Session 2, 2018
Sydney Graduate School of Management - Quarter 3, 2018