David started his career in the machining industry as a Project Coordinator, though after moving to Victoria he worked in higher education with Monash, La Trobe and Deakin University. At these institutions he held a number of roles in administration, finance and corporate services. Since moving to Western Sydney University he has worked within the Our Futures Program on the Pathways to Success project.
David studied his Bachelor of Business (Management) at Western Sydney University and is currently studying a Master of Business with the University of New England.
As Centre Coordinator David's responsibilities are:
- Financial Management – Centre's operating and research budgets
- Human Resource Management – Supervision of administration team and recruitment activity within the Centre.
- Facilities Management – assets, space and resources
- Grants Coordination – internal and external
- Research Training Administration