Kickstart your professional career as a Civil and Structural Engineer
A course by Charles Rickard and the Centre for Infrastructure Engineering at Western Sydney University.
Transitioning from studies to working life can be challenging. The Mentor-CSE course equips students reaching the end of their studies with industry knowledge and business acumen, so they can enter the workforce with confidence.
Get job-ready with professional skills
- Learn how to manage real projects across a wide spectrum of engineering work
- Identify and deal with challenges, data, elements, brief requirements and potential issues on different types of projects
- Develop the hands-on skills required to tackle critical tasks in real-life situations
- Develop the managerial and interpersonal skills needed to become a consultant
- Discover the best ways to succeed and progress in an engineering career
Build your professional network
- Collaborate with working professionals and learn what it's like to be a graduate engineer
Gain further certification
- Stand out in the competitive workforce with a certificate of completion and potential course credit
For more information on Mentor-CSE's content or details on how to apply:
Enrol Now and fast-track your postgraduate learning!
Spots are filling fast for our October intake. Apply now to secure your spot and fast-track your postgraduate learning.