Winter Scholarship Research Program
Western Sydney University has an excellent opportunity available for undergraduate students wanting to learn more about university research, in particular higher degree research. The Winter Scholarship Research Program is designed to provide students with a placement in a formal research environment supervised by leading Western Sydney University academics.
In 2022, the Winter Scholarship program will be offering a two stream process which provides the opportunity for undergraduate WSU students to be part of either a Partnership Winter Scholarship or a University Winter Scholarship.
Students will gain experience in carrying out a research project and may be required to present their findings in a report and presentation. Western Sydney University is offering a range of project choices in various Schools and Institutes across a number of research fields.
Scholarships are available to currently enrolled 2nd and 3rd year Western Sydney University undergraduate students and will be awarded on a competitive basis. Students can nominate up to 3 projects of interest. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate project preferences, the Selection Committee will have final determination in the allocation of projects. Please note it is recommended that you choose more than one preference. If you choose only one preference, there is a greater possibility of not being allocated a project.
Applications close Sunday 15 May, 2022 (11.59pm)
For further details and application procedures students can view the advertisement via CareerHub.
- 01 - 06: School of Nursing and Midwifery
- 07 - 18: Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- 19 - 21: School of Education
- 22 - 25: School of Science
- 26 - 30: School of Health Sciences
- 31 - 35: School of Engineering, Design and Built Environment
- 36 - 37: School of Law
- 38: School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- 39 - 42: School of Social Sciences
- 43: School of Psychology
- 44 - 46: School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences
- 44 - 46: Translational Health Research Institute
- 47 - 49: NICM Health Research Institute
- 57 - 63: School of Medicine
- 64 - 71: School of Business
- 72 - 81: The MARCS Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Development