- Career & Resume Advice
- Job Spot
- For International Students
- For Employers
- For Staff
- Contact Us
Summer Scholarship Research Program 2020
Western Sydney University has an excellent opportunity available for undergraduate students wanting to learn more about university research, in particular higher degree research. The Summer Scholarship Research Program is designed to provide students with a placement in a formal research environment supervised by leading Western Sydney University academics.
Students will gain experience in carrying out a research project and presenting their findings in a report and presentation. There are a range of project choices across the various Schools and Institutes in a number of research fields.
Scholarships are available to currently enrolled Western Sydney University undergraduate students and will be awarded on a competitive basis. Students can nominate up to 3 projects of interest. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate project preferences, the Selection Committee will have final determination in the allocation of projects. Please note it is recommended that you choose more than one preference. If you choose only one preference, there is a greater possibility of not being allocated a project.
Applications close Sunday 18 October 2020.
For further details and application procedures students can view the advertisement via CareerHub.
- 001 - 012 School of Medicine
- 013 - 017 School of Business
- 018 - 020 School of Computer, Data and Mathematical Sciences
- 021 - 026 School of Engineering
- 027 - 030 School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- 031 - 048 School of Health Sciences
- 049 - 058 Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- 059 - 060A School of Law
- 061 - 071 MARCS Institute
- 072 - 082 NICM Health Research Institute
- 083 - 092 School of Nursing and Midwifery
- 093 - School of Psychology
- 094 - 101 School of Science
- 102 - 110 School of Social Sciences
- 111 - 113 Translational Health Research Institute
- 114 - 115 Institute for Culture and Society