Summer Scholarship Research Program 2019
Western Sydney University has an excellent opportunity available for undergraduate students wanting to learn more about university research, in particular higher degree research. The Summer Scholarship Research Program is designed to provide students with a placement in a formal research environment supervised by leading Western Sydney University academics.
Students will gain experience in carrying out a research project and presenting their findings in a report and presentation. There are a range of project choices across the various Schools and Institutes in a number of research fields.
Scholarships are available to currently enrolled Western Sydney University undergraduate students and will be awarded on a competitive basis. Students can nominate up to 3 projects of interest. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate project preferences, the Selection Committee will have final determination in the allocation of projects. Please note it is recommended that you choose more than one preference. If you choose only one preference, there is a greater possibility of not being allocated a project.
Applications close Sunday 13 October 2019.
For further details and application procedures students can view the advertisement via CareerHub.
- Projects 001 - 003: Institute for Culture and Society
- Project 004: Graduate Research School
- Projects 005 - 029: Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- Projects 030 - 033: School of Education
- Projects 034 - 046: School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- Projects 047 - 067: School of Medicine
- Projects 068 - 087: School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Projects 088 - 097: MARCS Institute
- Projects 098 - 106: School of Social Science and Psychology
- Projects 107 - 120: School of Science and Health
- Projects 121 - 126: Translational Health Research Institute
- Projects 127 - 135: NICM
- Projects 136 - 145: School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- Projects 146 - 154: School of Business
- Projects 155 - 156: Launch Pad