- Career & Resume Advice
- Job Spot
- For International Students
- For Employers
- For Staff
- Contact Us
Summer Scholarship Research Program 2022
Western Sydney University has an excellent opportunity available for undergraduate students wanting to learn more about university research, in particular higher degree research. The Summer Scholarship Research Program is designed to provide students with a placement in a formal research environment supervised by leading Western Sydney University academics.
Students will gain experience in carrying out a research project and presenting their findings in a report and presentation. Western Sydney University is offering a range of project choices in various Schools and Institutes across a number of research fields.
Scholarships are available to currently enrolled Western Sydney University undergraduate students and will be awarded on a competitive basis. Students can nominate up to 3 projects of interest. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate project preferences, the Selection Committee will have final determination in the allocation of projects. Please note it is recommended that you choose more than one preference. If you choose only one preference, there is a greater possibility of not being allocated a project.
Applications close Sunday 16 October 2022.
STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE: ‘Project 19: Investigating Australian University Employees Experience of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace' is no longer proceeding. Please ensure you DO NOT select this as one of your preferences.
For further details and application procedures students can view the advertisement via CareerHub (opens in a new window)
- 001 - 013A School of Medicine
- 014 - 019 School of Business
- 020 School of Computer, Data and Mathematics
- 021 - 025 School of Engineering, Design and Built Environment
- 026 School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- 027 - 031 School of Health Sciences
- 032 - 050 Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- 051 - 052 School of Law
- 053 - 058 The MARCS Institute
- 059 - 071 NICM Health Research Institute
- 072 - 084 School of Nursing and Midwifery
- 085 School of Psychology
- 086 - 087 School of Science
- 088 - 089 School of Social Sciences
- 090 Translational Health Research Institute
- 091 - 093 Institute for Culture and Society
- 094 TeEACH