- Career & Resume Advice
- Jobs and Work Experience
- Job Match
- International Students
- For Employers
- For Staff
Summer Scholarship Research Program 2018
Western Sydney University has an excellent opportunity available for undergraduate students wanting to learn more about university research, in particular higher degree research. The Summer Scholarship Research Program is designed to provide students with a placement in a formal research environment supervised by leading Western Sydney University academics.
Students will gain experience in carrying out a research project and presenting their findings in a report and presentation. There are a range of project choices across the various Schools and Institutes in a number of research fields.
Scholarships are available to currently enrolled Western Sydney University undergraduate students and will be awarded on a competitive basis. Students can nominate up to 3 projects of interest. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate project preferences, the Selection Committee will have final determination in the allocation of projects. Please note it is recommended that you choose more than one preference. If you choose only one preference, there is a greater possibility of not being allocated a project.
Applications close Monday 15 October 2018.
For further details and application procedures students can view the advertisement via CareerHub.
- Project 1: Australia-China Institute for Arts and Culture
- Projects 2 - 11: Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- Projects 12 - 14: Institute for Society and Culture
- Project 15: Learning Transformations Team, DVC Academic Division
- Projects 16 - 24: MARCS Institute
- Projects 25 - 32: NICM Health Research Institute
- Projects 33 - 38: School of Business
- Projects 39 - 43: School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- Projects 44 - 47: School of Education
- Projects 48 - 54: School of Humanities and Communication Arts
- Project 55: School of Law
- Projects 56 - 65: School of Medicine
- Projects 66 - 71: School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Projects 72 - 83: School of Science and Health
- Projects 84 - 91: School Social Sciences and Psychology
- Projects 92 - 94: Translation Health Research Institute