The Nirimba campus is situated in the suburb of Quakers Hill in the Blacktown Local Government Area. The University campus forms part of the Nirimba Education Precinct - a shared site with TAFE, Wyndham College and St John Paul II Catholic College.
Nirimba campus is the main teaching site for Academic programs offered by The College at Western Sydney University.
The campus is located on Eastern Road, Quakers Hill. Eastern Road leads straight into the entrance of the Nirimba Education Precinct. It's easy to travel to and from the Nirimba campus using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
- Nirimba campus map [PDF, 181Kb] (opens in a new window)
- Nirimba campus (full site) map [PDF, 161Kb] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Nirimba campus:
- Badanami Centre for Indigenous Education
- The College (opens in a new window) Student Centre, Administration office
- Western Sydney University Services and Facilities - canteen, bookshop and retail outlet
- A Swimming Pool
- Student Accommodation - Western Sydney University Village (opens in a new window)
- Library (opens in a new window)
- Campus Safety & Security (opens in a new window) (first aid)
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a campus at any time, please contact Nirimba Campus Safety & Security on 02 9852 4001 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.