The Western Sydney University shuttle bus service can be requested for a particular event by the University's schools or divisions at a cost and subject to availability.
Terms and conditions:
- There is very limited availability during core hours (8.00am to 5.00pm) of any teaching session to access a bus.
- Quote must be requested at least one week prior to service date.
- Payment for shuttle services can only be made by journal transfer, which is processed by Campus Safety and Security at the end of each month.
- Request must be relevant to business purposes/functions only
- Services will only be provided to locations with sealed/developed roadways and surfaces.
For a quote to be provided complete the form below:
Note: Once this form has been submitted, an email will be sent to the Shuttle Bus team for a quote to be generated. The quote will be emailed to the delegated officer nominated on the form for approval.
The delegated officer will be required to forward the quote email and their approval to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.