Bridges Connect, Classrooms Technology Project
Bridges Connect is a schools engagement project that utilises technology, to build capacity, raise awareness and motivation, and provide academic enrichment to schools with low rates of participation in higher education.
Objectives of Bridges Connect
- Research and develop relevant and sustainable content for schools using technology, such as the NSW Department of Education and Communities Connected Classrooms
- Raise capacity by offering teacher professional development
- Increase students' awareness, confidence and motivation towards higher education
- Offer academic enrichment sessions to support the school curriculum
- Reach up to 4,000 students, plus their teachers, over the life of the project