MARCS BabyLab is constantly looking for new infants and babies of various ages to conduct ongoing research studies.
- Do you have a 12-13 month old or a 15-16 month old baby, or a toddler between 25-30 months old and have not already filled out the OZI? We have almost finished this study and just need a few more responses! This is a mail or email out survey, so you are NOT required to visit the BabyLab!
- Do you have a baby 0 – 18 months old?
- Do you have, suspect you have, or you've been diagnosed with dyslexia (a reading difficulty)?
- Do you suspect you have dyslexia and you also have a 0 – 5 month old infant?
- Do you have a child who is 6 – 12 years old whom you suspect has a reading difficulty (dyslexia or specific learning difficulty?)
- Have you had a new baby whom you would like to register for MARCS BabyLab studies?
- Do you have friends with babies who would like to find out more or register their babies?
If any of the above applies to you, please click here to register, email BabyLab Coordinator Rachel Lee, or contact us on (02) 9772 6313.