- Stay Connected
- Alumni Chapters
- GradLife and Alumni Benefits
- Gradlife Alumni Business Directory
- Alumni Success Stories
- Alumni Publications
- New Alumni and Graduations
- Alumni Volunteers
- Academic Transcripts & Replacement Testamurs
- Alumni Awards
- Previous Alumni Award Winners
- Contact Western Sydney U Alumni
Your Privacy and Alumni
There are some additional matters specific to how the Office of Advancement and Alumni manages your personal information which are not covered by the University's policies, which is set out below.
The Office of Advancement and Alumni provides graduates of Western Sydney University and its preceding institutions opportunities to remain associated with the University in a variety of ways that include, but may not be restricted to:
- Informing you about the University through its electronic and print publications
- Informing you about the program of activities for graduates, and the activities of graduate chapters
- Informing you of opportunities to be actively involved with the University and graduate chapters
- Providing you with information about our latest courses and life-long learning opportunities for future study at the University
- Providing you with information about commercial products and services with exclusive or preferential advantage for graduates
- Seeking your support for the University's mission through volunteering and giving
To remain in touch, the Office of Advancement and Alumni collects personally identifiable information when you update your contact details, notify us of a change of address, register for an event, subscribe to a service, or register for a graduate chapter, building on central University records from your time as a student.
The information that the Office of Advancement and Alumni holds is stored in a secure database operated by the University, remains confidential at all times and will be stored and destroyed securely.
The provision of the information is voluntary. However if you do not provide any updated contact information the University may be unable to provide you with the opportunities available to graduates as members of the alumni community, including but not limited to:
- Benefits and discounts
- Volunteering opportunities
- Networking and professional connections with fellow alumni
- Invitations to events
and other opportunities that may be relevant and of interest to you.
The University relies on the accuracy of the information provided by you and is not responsible or liable for any errors arising out of inaccurate information provided by you.
Your information may be disclosed to a third party to enable the Office of Advancement and Alumni to continue to provide you with opportunities to remain associated with the University. If you do not want your details disclosed in this way, please contact us
You are entitled to access and correct any information we hold about you by updating your alumni profile either by completing our web-based form available here or contacting the Office of Advancement and Alumni