- Stay Connected
- Alumni Chapters
- GradLife and Alumni Benefits
- Gradlife Alumni Business Directory
- Alumni Success Stories
- Alumni Publications
- New Alumni and Graduations
- Alumni Volunteers
- Academic Transcripts & Replacement Testamurs
- Alumni Awards
- Previous Alumni Award Winners
- Contact Western Sydney U Alumni
Careers & Cooperative Education: Going Global
The Careers & Cooperative Education at Western Sydney University have introduced a new career service, Going Global, to our Alumni.
This service is free for all Alumni GradLife members and can be accessed via CareerHub (opens in a new window).
Join GradLife Online (opens in a new window) Now to take advantage of this offer and more!
What is Going Global?
Going Global Country Career Guides are the ultimate international job seeker's guide.
Packed with country-specific information, this massive research tool contains more than 45,000 resources for finding international employment at home and abroad.
Each guide contains websites and detailed resource descriptions with vital employment topics such as:
- Job search resources: general and specialised job sites, job fairs, newspapers, government-sponsored employment offices, headhunters/recruiters, internship programs and temporary staffing agencies.
- Information on employment opportunities and trends.
- Industry-specific trade and professional organisation information and links: issues of special concern for foreign professionals, education requirements, trade associations, and industry websites.
- Business resources: Trade Councils, Chambers of Commerce, and other professional networking organisations.
- Work permit and visa regulations.
- Finance and compensation information: taxes, cost of living, medical insurance, vacation/leave.
- Resume/CV writing guidelines and examples.
- Cultural and interviewing advice.
How can I access this Career Resource?
Please note that only GradLife members are entitled to this offer. GradLife Membership is free and open to all graduates of Western Sydney University. If you are currently not a member, please complete the online Alumni Keep In Touch Form (opens in a new window) and ensure that you tick "yes" in the field directly relating to GradLife Membership, and Careerhub.
Once you are a confirmed GradLife member, you can log on to CareerHub (opens in a new window) and select the Going Global Link from the homepage. Once there you can create a personal account to access all of these resources.
If you are not registered as a Graduate/Alumni on CareerHub (opens in a new window) you can register online (opens in a new window) now.If you have any questions or would like help setting up your CareerHub or Going Global account, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org