- Stay Connected
- Alumni Chapters
- GradLife and Alumni Benefits
- Gradlife Alumni Business Directory
- Alumni Success Stories
- Alumni Publications
- New Alumni and Graduations
- Alumni Volunteers
- Academic Transcripts & Replacement Testamurs
- Alumni Awards
- Alumni Awards 2016
- Contact Western Sydney U Alumni
What is Alumni?
Individuals who have graduated from the Western Sydney University and its antecedent institutions automatically become 'Alumni', a lifetime member of the Alumni community.
The Alumni team aims to help all students remain connected with their university following graduation, providing ongoing involvement within the University community for you as an alumnus.
Below is a list of Alumni Frequently Asked Questions. Each FAQ has been divided into relevant sections:
- Updating My Contact Details FAQ's
- GradLife Membership FAQ's
- Library Membership FAQ's
- Alumni Chapters Membership FAQ's
- Graduation FAQ's
- Academic Transcripts, Testamurs and Award Verification FAQ's
If you are unable to find an answer to your question in any of these sections please contact The Alumni Team.