- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
Office of Governance Services
- - University Elections
- - Right to Information
- - Conflicts and Material Interests for Board/Board Committee/Entity Members
- - Senior Officers
- - Governance Resources
- - Public Access Information
- - Privacy at Western Sydney University
- - Academic Senate Confirmed Minutes - 16 April 2021
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
The NSW Information and Privacy Commission (IPC) is an independent statutory authority.
The IPC promotes awareness of Privacy and Right to Information by providing assistance and training to government agencies and the public. The IPC also handles complaints and external reviews of decisions made under the GIPA Act.
The IPC have developed a comprehensive range of resources to help members of the public to understand their rights to information. Available on the NSW Office of Information Commissioner website, these resources include fact sheets, e-learning and information presentations, as well as responses to frequently asked questions.